Guidelines Regarding Direct Deposits of Your Paycheck
- All employees eligible for a payroll payment may elect to accept
that payment through direct deposit of payroll.
- To enroll in the direct deposit program, you must complete the
Payroll Authorization form and attach a voided check (for checking
accounts) or savings deposit slip (for savings accounts) and
payroll department must receive it by the first of the month.
Direct deposit will begin on the next scheduled pay date.
- The bank account to receive the employee's pay must conform
to the following:
- The account must be in the name of the employee.
- It must directly participate in the NACHA direct deposit
- The account must be in a United States bank.
- To cancel your direct deposit, you must submit a Payroll Authorization
form notifying the Payroll department in writing of the cancellation
by the first of any month.
- If an employee terminates, the employee may be paid by a manual
check instead of direct deposit.
- A direct deposit that is rejected by the bank because an employee's
account is closed will cause an automatic withdrawal from the
direct deposit program. A manual check will have to be issued
to replace the direct deposit funds returned from the bank causing
a delay in payment. Re-enrollment may be completed by the next
- Direct deposits are accepted for savings and checking accounts
ONLY. Deductions for loans are not available. Please make arrangements
with your bank to have these deducted from your savings or checking