- Take I-84 W towards Portland for about 5 miles; you will be nearing downtown Portland
- You will begin seeing signs for I-5 North/South, you want to be in the far left lane to take I-5 S towards Salem/Beaverton when the freeway splits
- Once you are on I-5 South, you should get in the far left lane as soon as possible and remain there
- Follow the I-405 North/26 West, City Center/Beaverton signs once you are on the bridge
- The exit you need to take, exit 1D is about ½ mile off the end of the bridge. Follow the signs towards Beaverton/Ocean Beaches, Highway 26 West
- Continue to follow 26 West ( Oregon Beach Hwy signs) for about 24 miles.
- Take OR-6 W / NW WILSON RIVER HWY toward BANKS / TILLAMOOK / FOREST GROVE.
- Take the OR-47 ramp toward BANKS / FOREST GROVE.
- Turn Right onto S MAIN ST / OR-47 / NEHALEM HWY. Continue to follow OR-47 / NEHALEM HWY.
- As you enter Forest Grove
Turn right onto Sunset Drive.
- On Sunset Drive just beyond the Forest Grove Aquatic Center and directly in front of you will be one of the residence halls and the campus of Pacific University; follow the curve to the right (University Avenue) and the next left is College Way.