English for International Business
The ELI English for International Business Program is a special program for groups with students who want to:
- improve their professional English skills.
- practice their professional English skills by doing activities based on business themes.
- develop business vocabulary for meetings, telephone & email conversations, and talking with other professionals.
- improve presentation skills.
- learn more about US American companies & business culture.
The International Business Program classes:
- are at Pacific University's Forest Grove campus.
- are in the mornings and provide a lot of speaking and writing practice for business situations.
- include independent projects so students can improve their English for International Business skills. ELI instructors advise and guide students during their projects.
- include extra activities related to business, such as guest speakers, trips to local businesses, and possible meetings with major US businesses in the Pacific Northwest. Nike, Adidas, Intel, Starbucks, Columbia Sports, REI, and Microsoft have headquarters in this region.
If you are interested in making a special program with us for your group, contact the English Language Institute. Please provide the following information: (a) special program needs, (b) tentative dates, and (c) potential number of students.