New & Current Students
All new ELI students must go to the ELI New Student Orientation. See our Fall 2012 Schedule for more information.
ELI classes start Monday, August 27, 2012.
If you have questions, please, contact the English Language Institute.
10 Reasons Why the Boxer Card Is Useful
- It is your identity on campus. Your PUNetID number and ID number on the card allow for the university to identify you easily when paying bills, for example.
- It allows you to check out books, magazines, DVD’s, video cassettes and CD’s from the library.
- It allows you 24 hour access into the 24 hour study room located on the corner of the library.
- If you are on a meal plan, your Boxer Card is also your meal card. Each time you go eat and plan to use your declining balance or your block meals, the Cafeteria or Bistro will scan your Boxer Card.
- If you live on campus, your Boxer Card will allow you to get into your dormitory hall 24 hours seven days a week and other dormitory halls from 7am – 7pm weekly.
- It will allow you to get into the Marsh Hall computer labs after school hours and on weekends.
- It allows you to get certain discounts at certain fast food restaurants around campus like Quizno’s, Pizza Schmizza, Maggie’s Buns etc.
- It allows you to show that you are a student at the Pacific University bookstore and to sell books back if they are being re-used.
- It grants you access to student discounts in places off campus, such as museums, public transportation, or cultural events.
- You can also use your Boxer Card as an ATM card for U.S. Bank.