3 Person Basketball
Games are played half court with 3 players. You may have additional players on your roster. Players can be added to the roster at any time, by sending their name and ID# to Intramurals@Pacificu.edu.
- During Winter III Games will be played on Mondays and Wednesdays between 8:00-11:00pm in the Stoller Center gym or Field House. Depending on the njumber of entrants, league play may be expanded to Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00-11:00pm.
- Enter a team by Friday, January 4th. Teams entered by this date will be scheduled to participate in a practice games starting on Monday, January 7th and continuing through the week of January 21st and 23rd. Results from these games will be used to create pools for league play starting on Monday, January 28th.
- Teams entered to play during Winter III will automatically be advanced to pools for Spring Semester. Teams not playing in Winter III will have until January 21st to enter for Spring Semester.
- Following Round Robin play, teams will advance to an elimination playoff with the Championship game taking place by February 27th.
- Intramural Championship t-shirts will be awarded to the members of the Championship teams for men and women in competitive and recreational divisions.
E-mail Chris Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Links to Schedules, Results and Procedures
Three person basketball will have two sessions. Results from play during WIII will be used for seeding into the Spring Session.
Entry Forms for WIII are due by Wednesday January 5th.
Entry Forms for Spring are due by Wednesday. January 21st.
(if you are entered for WIII, you do not need to reregister for Spring)