Spring Outdoor Soccer
- Coed Soccer teams consist of 3 female and 3 male players. You may have additional players on your roster. Players can be added to the roster at any time, by sending their name and ID# to Intramurals@Pacificu.edu.
- Games will be played on Saturday's between 11:00am-5:00pm. Most games will be played at the Stoller Center Field House. When possible, games will be played at the Lincoln Park Soccer Field.
- Enter a team by Tuesday, February 26th. Teams entered by this date will be schedule to participate in practice games on Saturday, March 2nd.
- League play begins on Saturday, March 9th. Teams entered by the due date will receive an e-mail, by Wednesday, March 6th with their play schedule.
- Round robin league play will continue on Saturdays until late April. There will be no soccer games on Saturday, April 12th, due to the Luau. After round robin play, a playoff schedule will be announced with the Championship game taking place on May 4th.
- Intramural Championship t-shirts will be awarded to the members of the Championship team.
E-mail Chris Stanley at email@example.com if you have questions.
Links to Schedules, Results and Procedures
Completed entry forms with rosters are due by Tuesday, March 1st. Teams entered on time will be schedule to play in practice games on Saturday, March 3rd. Late entries will be taken only as space permits.