Spring Outdoor Soccer (Indoor Spring 2014)
- Coed Soccer teams consist of 3 female and 3 male players. You may have additional players on your roster. Players can be added to the roster at any time, by sending their name and ID# to Intramurals@Pacificu.edu. No more than 10 players will be recognized for Championship awards.
- Games will be played on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-11:00pm. All games will be played at the Stoller Center Field House.
- Enter a team by Tuesday, February 26th. Teams entered by this date will be schedule to participate in practice games on Tuesday, March 4th.
- Teams entered by the due date will receive an e-mail, by Friday, February 28th with their play schedule.
- Round robin league play will continue late April. After round robin play, a playoff schedule will be announced with the Championship game taking place on May 6th or May 8th.
- Intramural Championship t-shirts will be awarded to 10 members of the Championship team.
E-mail Chris Stanley at email@example.com if you have questions.
Links to Schedules, Results and Procedures
Completed entry forms with rosters are due by Friday, February 28th. Teams entered on time will be schedule to play in practice games on Tuesday, March 4th. Late entries will be taken only as space permits.