5 Person Basketball
- Roster may include players that have completed their eligibility in Varsity basketball for the men's or women's basketball teams.
- A player may not be on the roster for more than one team. This includes playing on one team in the Competitive League and another team in the Recreational League. Teams using players that are on more than one team may be forced to forfeit all games including those players.
Timing and Timeouts:
- The game is timed with two 20 minute halves.
- A maximum 5 minute half time will be allowed
- The first half is a running clock with no stopping for fouls.
- The second half is a running clock until 2 minutes remain on the clock.
- At 2 minutes all fouls and timeouts will result in a stopped clock.
- Teams have 2 timeouts per half.
- Game clock time is running during timeouts except during the final two minutes.
- Shooting fouls result in two or three foul shots.
- Other fouls result in the fouled team taking the ball out of bounds.
- All fouls in the last two minutes result in foul shots—non-shooting fouls are 1 and 1.
- Intentional fouls result in 2 shots and retention of the ball.
Rough Play Penalties:
- Excessive rough play or fouls will result in expulsion from court.
- Repeated rough play may result in cancellation of game and a forfeit.
- Unresolved repeat of this will result in elimination from the league.