Fall Indoor Soccer
COED Indoor Soccer will be using equipment and basic rules of the game known as Futsal. Futsal is an officially recognized international soccer game with a national championship. The major difference is the use of a smaller heavier ball and 6x8 goals. The rules are similar but have been adapted for use in indoor facilities.
*See New Rule on Rules and Procedures page.
- Coed Soccer teams consist of 3 female and 3 male players. You may have additional players on your roster. Players can be added to the roster at any time, by sending their name and ID# to Intramurals@Pacificu.edu.
- A player may not be on the roster for more than one team. This includes playing on one team in the Competitive League and another team in the Recreational League. Teams using players that are on more than one team may be forced to forfeit all games that included those players.
- Games will be played on Monday and Wednesday evenings between 8:00-11:00pm. All games will be played in the Stoller Center Field House.
- Enter a team by Wednesday Sept. 4th. Teams entered by this date will be schedule to participate in practice games on Monday, September 9th or Wednesday, September 11th.
- Round robin league play will continue on Tuesdays and Thursdays until mid-October. At that time a playoff schedule will be announced with the Championship game taking place by November 13th.
- Intramural Championship t-shirts will be awarded to the members of the Championship team.
E-mail Chris Stanley at email@example.com if you have questions.
Links to Schedules, Results and Procedures
Completed entry forms with rosters are due by Wednesday Sept. 4th. Teams entered on time will be schedule to play in practice games on Monday Sept. 9th or Wednesday,Sept. 11th. Late entries will be taken only as space permits.