Chris Stanley is the Director of Intramural Sports as well as the Event Management Director for Athletics. Feel free to contact him at Intramurals@pacificu.edu.
Tim Hill is the Head Coach of the Women's Varsity Softball Program and will be an intramural event supervisor for Fall events.
Tim Cleary is the Head Coach of the Men's Varsity Basketball Program and will be an intramural event supervisor for Fall and Spring events.
Student Intramural Administrative Assistant
Kandice McArthur is the Intramural Administrative Assistant for 2010-2011. Her duties will include:
- Maintaining the IM website; updating event descriptions and event schedules.
- Creating contact lists for team and individual participants in events.
- Communicating with participants about playing schedules.
- Receiving results from Event Supervisors for posting on the IM website.
- Maintaining communication with Event Supervisors and Event Officials about event schedules.
Student Intramural Event Supervisors and Officials
Each IM event is supervised by a work study Event Supervisor. The following Event Supervisors will be in charge of events for the 2009-2010 year.
- Alex Nguyen -Flag Football (Fall)
- Forrest Carpenter and Molly Trotter-Coed Volleyball (Fall)
- Paige Jensen -Indoor Soccer (Fall)
- Alex Nguyen -Three person basketball (Winter III)
- Forrest Carpenter and Alex Nguyen-Five person basketball (Spring)
- Mike Iacolucci-Coed Soccer (Spring)
- Paige Jensen -Softball ( Spring)
Other sports may be added. If you are interested in any of the above positions, for future years or open positions this year, please contact Chris Stanley at Intramurals@Pacificu.edu.