AccessScience contains all the articles, fully illustrated, from the latest edition of the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science & Technology, research updates from the McGraw-Hill Yearbooks, thousands of illustrations, and the latest Science News headlines, biographies, and more.
This online encyclopedia is tailored to researchers and students looking for the most relevant, readable, and trusted sources of information available.
- a new and revised content from the encyclopedia's editors and contributors, updated regularly
- access to 110,000+ definitions from The McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Scientific & Technical Terms
- recent research developments
- biographies of scientists
- late-breaking science and technology news
- new references
- links to evaluated, related web sites
- learning resources and study guides
- added illustrations
- bibliographies containing more than 28,000 literature citations and
- questions answered in a weekly Q&A.