Lexi-Comp specializes in the development and distribution of clinical information regarding diagnosis, drug therapy, and patient counseling to students and healthcare professionals.
Lexi-Comp Online for Dentistry includes
- Drug Information: Dental specific drug database formatted for quick access to concisely stated drug monographs
- Dental Office Medical Emergencies: Facilitates emergency dental office protocols and reinforces basic life support techniques
- Oral Soft Tissue Diseases: Visually-cued database designed for the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of soft tissue diseases
- Oral Hard Tissue Diseases: Visually-cued database designed for the identification, diagnosis, and treatment of bone lesions
- Manual of Clinical Periodontics: Problem-based periodontal diagnosis arranged by basic principles, disease entities, diagnosis, and treatment planning
- Clinician's Endodontic Handbook: Presents the latest techniques, procedures, and materials within clinical endodontics
- Your Roadmap To Financial Integrity in the Dental Practice: Covers significant office practice and office management issues to ensure maximal patient care and return on investment
- Manual of Dental Implants: Highly visual content provides treatment planning, restoration sequences, and hygiene techniques and protocols for implantology
- Oral Surgery for the General Dentist: Step-by-step practical approach to surgical techniques involving teeth, removal of cysts, hyperplastic tissue, soft tissue tumors, tori, impacted cuspids, and frenectomies with full color photographs.