ScienceDirect is an information resource for millions of researchers and scientists, holding more than a quarter of the world's electronic collection of science, technical, and medical full-text, peer-reviewed titles. Most journal articles become available immediately after they are peer-reviewed and before the printed versions are issued.
Users have the following benefits:
- Browse issues and tables of contents
- Access and download articles (HTML & PDF format)
- Links from references to other articles on ScienceDirect or other publishers' platforms
- View abstracts of non-subscribed journals on ScienceDirect
- Access several years of archived materials
- Search on title, full text, author, keyword, year, etc.
- Save a search
- Receive email alerts
- Set up a personal journal list
Additionally, they gain online access to multimedia features not available in print journals, such as video, audio and spreadsheet files.
NOTE: The library subscribes to 150 web-based ScienceDirect titles. Users are able to access the full-text from only these 150 titles plus a collection of e-books.