- It was created by the Illinois College of Optometry.
- It provides access to the vision science literature.
- It contains over 245,000 articles.
- Over 110 of its periodicals are regularly indexed.
- About 12,000 citations are added yearly.
- All periodicals received by the library are scanned for articles on optometry, ophthalmology, contact lenses, reading, perception, and other vision related subjects.
- In comparison, PubMed (MEDLINE) indexes 65 ophthalmic periodicals but only four optometric titles.
|Publisher:||Illinois College of Optometry|
|Vendor:||Illinois College of Optometry|