Welcome to the Library's Center for Educational Technology and Curricular Innovation. The Center provides resources for Pacific University faculty, staff, and students to help them best integrate technology into their teaching and learning. In addition, the Center facilitates conversations, events, and workshops to help faculty and staff share their teaching successes and innovations with others in the Pacific community.
Please take a look at our website for a list of our services and events. If you have any questions or would like to come by, please feel free to visit the Director, Al Weiss, in his office (107 Library) or call or e-mail him (firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-352-1417) or Instructional Designer, Tatiana Piatanova (106 Library, email@example.com, 503-352-1405).
News and Events...
- Apply for Teaching Advancement and Research Grants in Educational Technology (TARGET) 2014
- OTEN (Oregon Technology and Education Network) 2013 Conference Feedback Survey
- New Workshops added for Fall 2013
- Boxer Apps now available to all faculty and staff
- TARGET 2013 Awards Announced
Where to Find Us:
The Center is located at Pacific University Library on Forest Grove Campus
2043 College Way,
Forest Grove, OR 97116
View Pacific University Library in a larger map