Adding Text and Images to Your Home Page
To add text or images directly to your Moodle Course home page, add a label to the topic where you wish to place the text or image (turn on editing).
- In the topic block to which you want to add the text or image, click the Add an Activity or Resource link and choose Label and click add.
- To add text, type your text into the text editor box.
- To add an image, click the Insert/edit image button (it looks like a tree) on the editor menu.
- To add an image from the Web, type or paste the URL of the image into the Image URL form field.
- To add an image from your computer or Moodle, click the Browse button.
- If the image is saved on your computer click the Choose File button to browse and locate the image.
- Click the Upload button.
- Select the image by clicking its name from the File Browser list.
- Enter an image description and title.
- Click the Appearance tab to adjust the image's size or alignment.
- Click the Insert button.
- Click the Save and return to course button.
Note: the process for adding images into Moodle is the same for all activities that have this editor.