Adding a New Column to Grade Book
1) When you are on your Moodle page, click on the Grades button on the left hand side under the “Settings” section.
2) Go up to the drop down menu at the top left hand corner, and under “Categories and Items” click on Full View.
3) To add a new column for grades, click on the Add Grade Item button at the bottom of the page.
4) A new window will pop up, and under the “Grade Item” section, enter in a name for the column in the box that says Item Name.
- ex. Quiz #1, Exam #1, Homework #1, etc
5) Once you’ve typed in a category name, click on the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
6) The grade book screen will come back on and it will show you the new column. When you are finished, click on the Save Changes button again and you’re changes will be saved.
7) To make sure you were successful, go to Grader Report and look for the new column of grades on the grade book.
Questions or Comments
Any questions comments or concerns should be directed to Al Weiss (email@example.com, (503) 352-1417).