Adding a User to Your Moodle Site:
1. Enter the site you wish to enroll a user into and look for the Settings heading on the left hand side of the page
4. Expand the Users heading and then click on the Enrolled users link.
5. In the new window, click on the Enrol users button at the top right hand side of the page.
6. A pop-up window will open. In the search box at the bottom of the window, enter the last name of the user you wish to add and then hit the "enter" or "return" key on your keyboard.
7. Look for their name in the search results. Once you have found the right person, click the Enrol button to the right of their name.
8. When finished enrolling the students, at the bottom of the window, click on the button that says Finish enrolling users.