Rearranging Grade Items in Grade Book
- When you are on your Moodle page, click on the Grades button on the left hand side under the “Settings” section.
- Click on the Categories and items tab and select simple view.
- To move a graded item up or down, select the move icon (designated by the up/down arrows) that look like this:
- Click the empty box to move the graded item to the new location.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page when finished.
To assign existing grade items to category:
- Click on the Categories and items tab and select full or simple view.
- In the "Select" column, place a check next to the grade item(s) you wish to move.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select from the "Move selected items" to drop-down menu the appropriate category in which the grade items should be moved.
To add grade item manually:
- Click on Categories and items tab and select full or simple view.
- Click the Add grade item bottom at the bottom of the page.
- Give the item a name and grade type and adjust any other settings as necessary.
- Click the Save changes button