Rearranging Grade Items in Grade Book
1) When you are on your Moodle page, click on the Grades button on the left hand side under the “Settings” section.
2) Click on the Categories and items tab and select simple view.
3) To move a graded item up or down, select the move icon (designated by the up/down arrows) that look like this:
4) Click the empty box to move the graded item to the new location.
5) Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page when finished.
To assign existing grade items to category:
1) Click on the Categories and items tab and select full or simple view.
2) In the "Select" column, place a check next to the grade item(s) you wish to move.
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select from the "Move selected items" to drop-down menu the appropriate category in which the grade items should be moved.
To add grade item manually:
1) Click on Categories and items tab and select full or simple view.
2) Click the Add grade item bottom at the bottom of the page.
3) Give the item a name and grade type and adjust any other settings as necessary.
4) Click the Save changes button
Questions or Comments
Any questions comments or concerns should be directed to Al Weiss (email@example.com, (503) 352-1417).