Uploading an Assignment in Moodle (Student)
1) If you have to upload a file into Moodle, you will usually do so using the Assignment tool. These activities can be identified by this icon:
2) Click on the upload a file button. On the next page click on the Choose a file or Add Button.
3) In the pop-up window, look at the left-hand side and highlight Upload a File and then click Browse
4) Locate the file you want to upload and click open
5) Click on the Upload This File button
6) The pop-up window will close and then clock on the save changes button
7) You will receive a confirmation that the file has been uploaded successfully. In the assignment window, you should see your file listed in the middle of the page.
8) Depending on how your instructor has set up the assignment, there may be an additional step. Under Final Submission for assignment marking, click the Send for Marking button
Questions or Comments
Any questions comments or concerns should be directed to University Informations Services (UIS) Techniloical Information Center (503)-352-1500 email: firstname.lastname@example.org