Uploading an Assignment in Moodle (Student)
1) If you have to upload a file into Moodle, click on the assingment you need to submit. These activities can be identified by this icon:
2) This will bring you to the "Submission Staus" page where you click on Add Submission.
3) Click on "Add.." then click Browse then Upload this File. You can also drag and drop your file into the area below then Save Changes.
4) You will receive a confirmation that the file has been uploaded successfully. In the assignment window, you should see your file listed in the middle of the page.
5) Depending on how your instructor has set up the assignment, you may be able to "edit my submission". If not then your file as been submitted.
Questions or Comments
Any questions comments or concerns should be directed to University Informations Services (UIS) Techniloical Information Center (503)-352-1500 email: firstname.lastname@example.org