User Guides and Help Sheets
- WORLDCAT Frequently Asked Questions
- e-Journals User Guide and Help Sheet
- Illiad User Guide and Help Sheet
- Instructions for Off Campus Access
Information Literacy Request Form
The Information Literacy Request form is available online here.
Statement of Purpose
- The Library is dedicated to supporting student success - both academic and personal.
- The Library is integral to the process of students meeting the University's stated curricular goals upon graduation and prepared for a life of "educated engagement".
- The basis for the Library's information literacy effort is an intentional strategy that recognizes and addresses the gradual development of student competencies throughout the academic program.
- Library faculty are well-equipped to collaborate with other University faculty as co-educators to ensure that courses address curricular goals in a meaningful, effective way.
- Library faculty are able to assume a variety of collaborative roles, including advisor, instructor, research consultant, and resource developer. In each of these roles, the librarian works to ensure that information literacy competencies, tied to the University's curricular goals, are successfully addressed.
Every graduate of Pacific University shall be prepared to: