You will need only your PUNetID and password.
PUNetID and password
This is your Pacific University-assigned E-mail account and password. If you are not sure if your PUNetID and password are current, please contact the Technology Information Center or call 503-352-1500.
NOTE: If you have forwarded your PUNetID to another E-mail account, you will need to reactivate your PUNetID!
To access a Research Database from off-campus:
- Click on Research Databases
- Click on the appropriate subject category
- Click on the specific Research Database
- You will be prompted for your PUNetID and password
- You will be directed to the Research Database's search screen to begin your searching.
Browser and Platform
Access is seamless and works with any browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.), Internet access type (dial-up, cable, DSL), Internet Service Provider, or computer type (PC or Macintosh).
If you have any questions regarding off-campus access, please contact Lynda Irons, Research and Instructional Services Librarian, 503-352-1409 or firstname.lastname@example.org.