Mail Forwarding

All enrolled A&S students are required to have a UC Box whether they live on or off campus.   This is the best method for University departments to send you important information.  You may only file a forwarding request if you meet one of the following options:



Temporary mail Forwarding can be provided to you upon request.  Mail Services will forward your mail unitl you return to campus.  Please remember to sign in at the Customer Service Counter when you return to campus to cancel your forwarding address.

*Mail Services can only forward your mail if you are gone for both the Winter II term and the holiday break.  Mail Services cannot forward mail for only the holiday break.



The permanent mail forwarding service is provided for you once you permanently leave the University.  Mail Services will forward your mail for 4 months.  During this time, it is your responsibility to notfiy all senders of your new address.  Remember to notify your former employers of your new address for W-2 tax forms.  At the end of the 4 month period, any mail sent to the University will be returned to sender.  Please remember to return your key to Mail Services!  Failure to do so will result in a replacement fee.

 Please click on the link below to fill out a forwarding request


Forwarding Request


If you receive an error message, be sure to logout of all non-pacific gmail accounts, close the web browser, and then try to click the link again to login.



Forwarding Packages

Speed of Forwarding

Forget to turn in your mailbox key?