Customer Service Counter
FG Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Located in the lower level of the University Center
HPC Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Located in the lower level of HPC-2
This is a cash only operation!
(except where noted)
- Stamps can be purchased at the Customer Service Counter.
- Postage rates are determined by the size, weight, and destination of the mail piece.
- USPS Priority and Flat Rate boxes are available free of charge.
- A small variety of envelopes and postage supplies are available for purchase.
- Large moving boxes are available for purchase.
- In an effort toward sustainability, we recycle packaging material. We offer this material to our customers free of charge. Please check availability in advance as our recycled material supply varies.
United Parcel Service and Federal Express
- UPS and FedEx ground and express services are available.
- All packages must be labeled with a street address. No PO Boxes!
- Our fax contact information
- FG 503.352.2242
- HPC 503.352.7380
- Faxes may be sent and received through the Customer Service Counter.
- Make sure your name and UC number or department are on all incoming faxes.
- Outgoing fax prices: Local and Long distance are 50 cents per page. International are 2 dollars per page.
- Items of value should always be sent using a traceable service.
- All parcels should be packaged to prevent damage in shipping.
- Mail Services is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- A variety of professional services are available to the Pacific community through Pacific University's Service Center.
- Phone: 503.352.2731
- Email: email@example.com