Customer Service Counter Hours
Monday - Friday 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Located in the lower level of the University Center
Your University Address
- Your Name
- Your UC Number
- Pacific University
- 2043 College Way
- Forest Grove, OR 97116
Undergrad UC Box and Mail Key
- You will be assigned a mailbox and key whether you live on or off campus.
- It is important that you check your UC box regularly as the university will use this as an avenue to communicate important information to students.
- You will receive your mailbox key once you arrive on campus.
- You will keep the same UC box and key the while you are enrolled at Pacific.
Graduate UC Box
- Your mail is distributed to your specific program.
- Check with your program assistant for the location of your mailbox.
- Personal mail should be sent to your home address.
- Stamps my be purchased at the customer service counter.
- Priority and flat rate boxes are available.
- A small variety of envelopes and postage supplies are also available.
- UPS and FedEx
- You may send and receive UPS and FedEx packages from the mailroom. When sending packages, please have them ready for shipping - all UPS and FedEx packages much be labeled with a street address, no PO boxes.
- You will receive a green slip notification in your UC Box when you have a package.
- Bring your green slip and Boxer ID to the Customer Service Counter to pick up your package.
- Make sure your first and last name and UC# are on the outside shipping label, failure to do so may result in a delivery delay of your package.
- If you leave the University, Mail Services will forward your mail for 4 months.
- During this time, it is your responsibility to notify senders of your new address.
- You are responsible to provide your forwarding address to Mail Services, please come to the Customer Service Counter for a Forwarding Form or click here for the electronic version.
- Click here for more information about Mail Services forwarding guidelines.
- Please notify Mail Services of the semester you will be studying overseas and fille out a forward form.
University Sustainability - Do your part.
- Say NO to Junk Mail!
- Utilize this free service by picking up a Stop-Junk-Mail Kit from the Customer Service Counter.
- A variety of professional services are available to both FG and HPC students through Pacific University's Service Center.
- Phone: 503.352.2731
- Email: email@example.com