Immunization Information for New Students
Pacific University’s Student Immunization Requirements
All Pacific University students must submit documentation of having received the following immunizations and titers before entering the Masters of Healthcare Administration Program, and all required immunizations and titers must be updated as necessary in order to continue enrollment in the Program at Pacific University. It is the student's responsibility to timely complete their vaccinations and provide copies of proof to the Student Health Center. Failure to comply with this University policy can affect your admission, enrollment or ability to continue in the MHA program at Pacific University.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- TB Skin Test (TB tests are required yearly while enrolled)
- Td/Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td)/Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertusssis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) or Titer
- Hepatitis B (HBV) or Titer
- Hepatitis A (HAV)
Your course registration will be placed on hold until the Student Health Center has received all of your required immunization and titer information.
For more information on the required immunizations and release forms, please contact the Student Health Center at 503-352-2269. Ask the Center about the deadline for submitting immunization documentation.
Criminal Background Check. Contact Program Assistant, Katie Parker at 503-352-7206 or email@example.com for more information.
- HIPAA – Pacific University will provide training
- Universal Precautions – Pacific University will provide training
- Blood Borne Pathogens – Pacific University will provide training
- TB Infection Control – Pacific University will provide training