Looking For a Job? Nike is Hiring!
Nike Apparel and Equipment engines are hiring a Product File Coordinator to help support the Equipment end-to-end product creation process for a new software system. This is an opportunity to be a part of several game changing initiatives for Nike.
Job Title: Product File Coordinator
Nike Apparel and Equipment engines are moving to a new software system in Q3 that provides real time collaboration tools and enables merchandising to create consumer right assortments. As a Product File Coordinator you will help to support the Equipment end-to-end product creation process by manually integrating data from the recently launched system to the legacy equipment system which, for a period of time, will continue to feed downstream planning functions such as demand planning, sourcing, costing and development. You will have exposure to Nike’s product creation calendar and processes as well as gain a solid understanding of product attributes.
In the months leading up to the system implementation, you will have the opportunity to support the Apparel product engine as well as participate in systems and process testing for the new software tool specific to the Equipment business. Anticipate that this will be a fast-paced role with constant change over the next several months. This is an opportunity to be a part of a Global systems implementation that is critical to several game changing initiatives for Nike.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field; In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a minimum of 2 years' additional relevant experience may be substituted
- 2 years' relevant work experience, preferably in a data intensive role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working and collaborating in teams
- Experience working in MS Excel (formatting, filtering, VLOOKUPS, pivot tables required)
- Experience investigating, capturing and maintaining product data in an information management system or complex database is preferred
- Ability to work in deadline driven environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail and process orientation
- Self-starter with the ability to adapt quickly to change & a tolerance for ambiguity
- Hiring Manager: Katie Dickey Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email resume, cover letter and 3 professional references with email contact information to Katie Dickey
- Tentative Start Date: Early November
- Tentative Interview Timeline: Immediate
- Multiple openings; 1 year contract
Posted by Career Development Center (email@example.com) on Oct 19, 2012 at 1:21 PM