FREE Praxis Study Companions
Most of the content tests required for licensure are NES tests but a few are PRAXIS exams.
If you are getting a German, French, Marketing or Reading Endorsement, you will need to take a PRAXIS test.
Praxis™ Study Companions are now available for teacher candidates preparing to take a Praxis test. These free, comprehensive guides provide test takers with one document that houses valuable test prep information for each test.
Study Companions combine practical information previously available in other popular test prep resources, including Tests at a Glance (TAAG), General Information & Study Tips, Reducing Test Anxiety, as well as pertinent information from the website to help the test takers know what to expect on test day. Links to new videos and to a computer-testing demonstration are also included.
Study Companion features include:
- The broad scope of topics covered for your test, along with content categories, the number of questions, question types, testing time, test format and other important information
- Practice questions and explanations of correct answers for your test
- Test-taking tips and strategies
- A study plan template and sample study plan
- Frequently asked questions
- Links to detailed information, including videos and demonstrations
- An overview of ThePraxis Series™ tests
- Study Companions are being introduced in stages to cover over 130 Praxis tests, and are available for select titles. They will be available for each Praxis test by July 2013.
This new resource is in addition to our test prep products and services that include free webinars and videos, as well as priced tutorials, study guides and practice tests.
Visit the Praxis website to find the new Study Companions and all official Praxis test preparation materials. The test preparation material also includes study information for the basic skills test, PPST.
Posted by Shelley Smolnisky (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Dec 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM