SEX Education Book Camp 2013
Planned Parenthood is offering a Sex Education Boot Camp for individuals who work with youth.
The Planned Parenthood Regional Health and Education Center is holding a Sex Education Boot Camp on June 26-27, 2013. The camp is intended for youth-serving professionals, school and community educators, social service professionals, counselors, and others who work with young people. This is not a curriculum specific training.
In this two-day training, participants will:
- examine how their values and experiences influence their conversations with young people about sexuality
- identify approaches that promote inclusive sexual health learning
- reframe sex education messages in a positive, afirming way
- effectively address challenging questions about sexuality
- examine how to include the needs and experiences of young people of all sexual orientation and gender identities
Early Bird registration is $100 through May 31st. After May 31st, the registration fee is $125. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible to register for one-credit of Pacific University credit.
Registration forms can be found in the "tower" near the kitchen door here on campus.
Posted by Shelley Smolnisky (email@example.com) on Apr 2, 2013 at 9:56 AM