Volunteers Needed to Support Senior Salute
The Class of 2013 will be welcomed into the Alumni Association at this graduation kick-off party!
We are looking for 15 volunteers to assist and help supervise Senior Salute. Below are some details and descriptions of volunteer jobs.
Wednesday, May 15 immediating following the Awards and Commencement Preview Ceremony. (Volunteers are asked to arrive at the MPR at 4:30 p.m.)
Multi-Purpose Room, University Center
- Check in tables at both entrances to the MPR
- Distributers of the alumni pint glasses
- Supervisors of doors to monitor alcohol leaving MPR
- Collectors of surveys for prize drawings
- Hand out freshman prediction forms
If you are interested, please email Rachael Burbank, assistant director of alumni relations, at email@example.com or 503-352-2969.
Posted by Rachael Burbank (firstname.lastname@example.org) on May 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Edited by Jenni Luckett (email@example.com) on May 14, 2013 at 9:14 AM