Arco Iris Spanish Immersion School in Beaverton, Oregon
Arco Iris Spanish Immersion School is a small public charter school based in Beaverton, Oregon. We offer a rigorous academic program through Spanish immersion for students in 1st-7th grade that includes Singapore Math, a highly acclaimed math program..
We have fulltime openings for classroom teachers grades 1, 3, and 5. Since this is a Spanish Immersion School, the teacher instructs in Spanish all day so Spanish fluency is a must.
- Preferred qualifications: ESL endorsement, experience utilizing technology into instruction practice
- Must hold a current TSPC license for ELE or Middle School, with subject area endorsements
- Must speak, read and write Spanish close to fluency – see ACTFL assessments
- Must have experience and demonstrate competency in all areas of core content.
- Must be computer literate with strong interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Teaches reading, language arts, social studies, mathematics, science, art, health, physical education, music, and other appropriate activities to students in a classroom, utilizing course of study adopted by the School Board.
- Develops lesson plans and instructional materials and provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Please send your resume, letter of interest, copy of Oregon license, three letters of recommendation to email@example.com.
Posted by Kimberly Blazejewski (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Jul 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM