Summer Job on Campus
Spend the summer on campus working for Conference Services
Join our energetic, fast-paced staff of Conference Services hosting summer groups on campus.
Job duties include various tasks related to the department, some of which are:
- Cleaning and preparing residence halls
- Setting up meeting rooms and classrooms
- Managing linens
- Assisting clients with technology
- Other miscellaneous assignments
- Ability to lift and carry heavy items
- Maturity, commitment, initiative, reliability, flexibility and the ability to make resourceful and responsible decisions
- Also requires the ability to work and provide service under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to represent the department and the university to outside groups in an acceptable manner at all times
- Must have a positive attitude, a good sense of humor and an excellent command of the English language.
- Applicants must be a Pacific University student who has completed at least one year at Pacific University and will be returning to the University in the Fall.
Temporary Position Details:
- Begins May 19 and continues through Aug. 15, 2014
- Days and hours of work will vary from week to week
- Weekend and evening times will be required for employees
- Employees will work 40 hours most weeks and may not enroll in summer classes or have another part-time job or internship
- On-campus housing is provided and most meals
- Hourly wage $10
For more information and/or an application, contact Conferences and Event Support Services at 503-352-2111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is Feb. 28.
Posted by Lois Hornberger (email@example.com) on Feb 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Edited by Jenni Luckett (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Feb 14, 2014 at 8:33 AM