Involvement Opportunity for Students Living On-Campus Next Year
Build community while building your skills! Residence Hall Association seeks six students to serve as RHA Executive Board members in 2014-2015. Applications are available online and are due Thursday, March 13, 2014 to UC A102 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for the 2014-2015 Residence Hall Association (RHA) Executive Board positions are now available on the Housing and Residence Life webpages. Applications are due Thursday, March 13 by 5 pm to the UC Box A102, or digitally to email@example.com
Why be on RHA? Serving as a RHA Executive Board member allows you to grow as a student leader while providing you opportunities that will prepare you for your life and career after Pacific. RHA members:
- plan some of the biggest events on campus, such as Pacific's Got Talent and Hall-O-Safe;
- advocate for students living on campus to University administration;
- represent Pacific at regional and national conferences; next year we will be traveling to Wisconsin, California, and Southern Oregon;
- get valuable experience with training, managing a large budget, motivating others, and working on a team;
- receive a small stipend and discount off campus housing.
For more information regarding the Residence Hall Association application process, visit our webpage for an application and RHA selection packet, or contact Lindsey Blem, RHA Advisor at 503.352.2045 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Lindsey Mullens (email@example.com) on Feb 24, 2014 at 11:27 AM