Internship Positions Available: Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
Two intern positions available for the summer to help with the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
Interested in interning for the Sugan G. Komen Foundation, specifically focusing on detailed components of the Race for the Cure in Portland as well as other race related events? Then read on for requirements and responsibilities!
• Must be a self-starter, but able to take direction
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ease with data entry and personable telephone skills a must
• Proficient at Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel; comfortable learning new computer applications
• Become knowledgeable on Susan G. Komen, Oregon and SW Washington
• Provide customer service to race participants, team captains and race sponsors
• Become knowledgeable about team recruitment resources
• Learn and use new computer applications such as Convio and Raiser’s Edge
• Work with manager to leverage kick-offs, team meetings/rallies, and wrap-ups as opportunities to encourage recruitment and fundraising
• Assist with stewardship and development of fundraisers and donors
Available three days per week for five hours per day; some evenings
Position will begin in June, 2014 through September 21, 2014. MUST be available the entire RACE weekend of September 19 – 21st
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Linda Aronsohn, Volunteer Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted by Career Development Center (email@example.com) on Apr 16, 2014 at 12:49 PM