Job Opportunity - Full Time Science and Full Time Math Teacher Needed
Sheridan Japanese School is seeking a full-time Science/Math teacher. See posting for additional details.
FULL-TIME SCIENCE and FULL-TIME MATH TEACHER NEEDED
School Year 2014-15
Sheridan Japanese School, a public charter school in the Sheridan 48J School District is looking to fill a Full-Time Science Teacher (MS/HS - Biology, Chemistry, Earth Science and Physics) and a Full-Time Math Teacher (MS/HS Pre-Algebra to AP Calculus).
Seeking enthusicastic instructors with a passion for teaching middle and high level students. The teacher positions require a teacher to work in a small classroom environment with highly motivated studetns from struggling students to TAG students. Must be able to integrate cross-curriculum material and utilize state standards, common core standards, and state scoring rubrics in developing units.
The full-time position requires the ability to teach the above-mentioned courses. Must also be able to work with older and younger students in a multi-age group activities and advisories.
- Master's Degree/MAT, MEd
- Current TSPC license with appropriate subject matter endorsements
- Demonstrated competence in all areas of content responsibility
- Computer literacy, excellent written and verbal skills, strong interpersonal skills.
- Although not required, experience with the Japanese language and culture is appreciated.
Interested Applicants, please submit the following, via email (preferable) or regular mail:
- Cover letter
- Current Resume/CV
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Three letters of reference
- Send all items to cofltweb@gmail and/or send to the address on the bottom of this posting.
Application Deadline: May 10, 2014 or until filled
Sheridan Japanese School, 430 SW Monroe St., Sheridan OR 97378
Posted by Jennifer Bridgewater (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Apr 30, 2014 at 11:52 AM