End of Fall Housing Process

Leaving housing at the end of the Fall semester or Winter Term? If so you must fill out a Housing Status Form. Download at http://www.pacificu.edu/studentlife/housing/info/winter.cfm. Form must be returned to the Student Life Office by noon, Friday 11/30.

Replace this text.

Posted by Jean Flory (jeanflory@pacificu.edu) on Nov 17, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Review/Edit in CANS

Share This Article
rss logo Subscribe to Feed
Related Pages
Boxer Briefs