Abbott Alumni Center Enhances Identity
The building has been renamed to reflect its primary purpose as a resource for alumni.
On Thursday, March 7, the Abbott Alumni Center on the University's Forest Grove Campus celebrated its 10th anniversary with an open house.
The event christened the building's renaming to better reflect its primary purpose: to provide a place on campus for alumni and other visitors to meet and feel welcome.
When referring to the Abbott Alumni Center, please be sure to reference its full title.
While providing many accommodations for administrators, faculty and students, the Abbott Alumni Center offers numerous special services to Pacific University alumni.
- Alumni are offered full access to yearbooks, wireless internet and accommodations for campus visits.
- The Abbott Alumni Center offers two guest rooms for alumni, parents, visiting faculty and staff. Rooms are $35 per night but alumni can stay for free. Advanced reservations are required and subject to availability.
- The Office of Alumni Relations resides in the Abbott Alumni Center. Staff can give campus tours and provide visitors with maps and other information to explore the university, the region's wine country and the various attractions throughout Washington County.
- The Abbott Alumni Center is a great place to connect with other alumni on campus. The Alumni Relations team is happy to assist in making those connections.
- Open Houses are held once a year for students, faculty and staff of the University to explore the building.
- View all the resources for the Abbott Alumni Center here.
For more information, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (503)-352-2057 or email@example.com.
Read more in the Pacific magazine Editor's Blog.
Posted by Bryce Kershner (firstname.lastname@example.org) on Mar 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Edited by Jenni Luckett (email@example.com) on Mar 12, 2013 at 7:30 AM