Pacific University is pleased to announce the annual Online Scholarship Competition for Fall 2013 entering freshmen.
Sunday, February 24th, 2013
This is an opportunity for academically talented students to earn up to $20,000 ($5,000 per year for all four years) in additional scholarship money by demonstrating their exceptional abilities with Pacific's faculty members.
Every student who participates will receive a minimum of $4,000 ($1,000 per year for four years).The Exams
- Writing – Students have 50 minutes to write an essay in response to quote or prompt, or to write a creative piece based on an image or idea.
- Individual Problem Solving – Students have 50 minutes to solve problems based on logic and math.
- A minimum $4,000 scholarship ($1,000 annually) to every student who participates in the competition.
- As much as $20,000 ($5,000 annually) based on exam scores.
- Be a high school senior.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and a minimum SAT score of 1100 (in the Math and Critical Reading sections) or a minimum ACT score of 24.
- Apply to Pacific by February 15, 2013.
Registration is now closed.
- Confirmed participants will received exam details by Friday, February 22, 2013.
- The exam link will be emailed to the student email (indicated on their RSVP) on Sunday, February 24, 2013 approximately 15 minutes prior to the exam start time (9am PST or Noon PST).
- International Students will receive separate instructions based upon their time zone.
Please contact Valerie Cleary at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.