College of Optometry Continuing Education
Welcome to an advanced continuing education program offered through Pacific University College of Optometry. We are committed to offering an educational package containing the most important topics pertaining to optometry. Our continuing education courses offer a wide variety of educational possibilities and are designed to fulfill the requirements of license renewal. All courses are COPE approved and can be used to fulfill CE requirements in all states. Check the COPE website for details on your state.
Please note: these courses were not designed for use as self-assessment
modules as part of a board certification process, nor have they been endorsed by the Pacific University College of Optometry for that specific purpose.
Earning credits with our online CE process involves 5 easy steps.
- Browse below to select a course.
- Complete the course by progressing through the online materials or listening to the Podcast.
- Create a user name and log-in to take the exam.
- Take and pass the exam with a 70 percent or better.
- Print off the invoice with confirmation number and follow payment instructions, including PayPal options.
- Your certificate will arrive in the mail in approx. 2 weeks. Contact us for rush requests.
You may browse any of the courses risk free. We are constantly updating courses and producing new courses. Pacific University offers special-purpose courses to meet particular state license renewal requirements.
To create an account or update your contact information please visit the Account Settings link to the left.
Pacific University now offers two types of courses, traditional text courses and PodCast courses. Each course is priced based on the number of credits:
- $59 for a 3 credit COPE approved course
- $49 for a 2 credit COPE approved course
- $39 for a 1 credit COPE approved course
Pacific University Optometry Continuing Education is pleased to announce we are proudly accepting PayPal for our online courses.
Active Continuing Education CoursesClick here to view our Course Archives (COPE has expired).
Copyright © Pacific University, Forest Grove, Oregon, USA
Documents and materials located on the Pacific University gopher, WAIS, WWW, phonebook, and FTP servers are copyrighted by the Pacific University, or by the authors of the individual documents, and are provided for the convenience of university faculty, students, and staff, with no warranty of accuracy or usability.