How to Apply
Applicants to InSight 2011 must complete the following application requirements in order to be considered for the program:
- InSight 2011 Application Form
- Official college/university transcripts
- Application Essays
- Parent/Guardian Profile Form (included in Application Form)
- Letter of Recommendation (preferably from a pre-health academic advisor)
- Application fee of $10 (checks or money orders can be made out to Pacific University)
Applications will be accepted from January 1-April 29. All applications will be reviewed after the final deadline of April 29, and students will be notified if they have been accepted to the program by May 10 to allow plenty of time for flight planning.
To download an Insight 2011 Application Information Sheet, click here.
Please mail all application materials (application form, official transcripts, and letter of recommendation) directly to:
c/o Andrea Lybarger
Office of Graduate Admissions
190 SE 8th Ave Suite 181
Hillsboro, OR 97123