We offer comprehensive psycho-educational and neuropsychological assessments for a variety of academic, attention, medical and emotional difficulties including:
- learning disabilities
- attention deficit (ADHD)
- cognitive and emotional difficulties
- memory difficulties
- head injuries and other medically related cognitive difficulties
$600 includes testing, written report, and feedback session to review the report with the client (and/or parents)
Scheduling Your Assessment
Contact our Assessment Coordinator, John Monahan, to get information about testing and get connected with an assessment clinician. He can be reached at 503-352-2404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to Expect
- You will meet with your clinician and do a clinical interview to find out what your concerns are and to get information on your experience in school and work.
- Typically it takes 2 or 3 appointments of a few to several hours each to complete the testing. Total time spent in testing sessions is usually 8-12 hours.
- We strive to provide the written report and feedback session approximately 4 weeks after the final testing session has been completed.
Our testing is comprehensive and so are our recommendations. We provide you with detailed information on what the problem is and what are some steps you can take to be more successful (e.g., in school, work). Our reports are usually accepted by universities/schools when needed to quality for accommodations/student support services. We meet with you for a final feedback session to go over the results of the testing and our recommendations. You will be given a copy of the written report at that time. We are also happy to send a copy of the report to other agencies/schools with your written permission.