We offer comprehensive psycho-educational and neuropsychological assessments for a variety of academic, attention, medical and emotional difficulties including:
- learning disabilities
- attention deficit (ADHD)
- cognitive and emotional difficulties
- memory difficulties
- head injuries and other medically related cognitive difficulties
$500 includes testing, written report, and feedback session to review the report with the client (and/or parents)
Scheduling Your Assessment
Call the Assessment Coordinator, John Monahan, at 503-352-2404 to get information about testing and schedule your first testing session with your clinician.
Our clinic is open
Mondays-Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fridays: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Steps to testing
- You will meet with your clinician and do a clinical interview to find out what your concerns are and to get information on your experience in school and work.
- You will be asked to fill out paper work and to participate in several 2-4 hour testing appointments so we can be thorough in evaluating what your strengths and challenges are and make recommendations (testing can take a total of 8-10 hours, and can sometimes be done in longer time blocks if needed to accommodate your schedule)
- We strive to provide the written report and feedback session approximately 4 weeks after the final testing session has been completed.
Who does the testing?
Testing is carried out by advanced doctoral psychology clinicians in the Psy.D. program at Pacific University's School of Professional Psychology and pre-doctoral psychology interns in the Pacific Psychology Clinic internship.
All clinicians meet weekly with one of the Assessment Team supervisors who are licensed clinical psychologists. All reports are co-signed by these licensed psychologists supervising the testing.
Our testing is comprehensive and so are our recommendations. We provide you with detailed information on what the problem is and what are some steps you can take to be more successful (e.g., in school, work). Our reports are usually accepted by universities/schools when needed to quality for accommodations/student support services. We meet with you for a final feedback session to go over the results of the testing and our recommendations. You will be given a copy of the written report at that time. We are also happy to send a copy of the report to other agencies/schools with your written permission.
Call the Assessment Coordinator, John Monahan, at 503-352-2404 to get more information and to schedule testing.