Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Fridays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays at our Portland clinic: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There is typically little to no wait to schedule a first appointment. Please call to schedule an appointment; we are not a walk-in clinic.
Steps to scheduling an appointment
- Call our front desk at the location of your choice (Portland: 503-352-2400, Hillsboro: 503-352-7333) for a 10-15 minute free, confidential phone screen with one of our counselors.
- The counselor will ask you some questions about why you are seeking counseling. If it sounds like we might offer the services you need, we will schedule your intake appointment.
- The intake appointment takes 2 hours; we will also administer 2 or 3 assessment measures after the interview or in a separate appointment.
- Qualified clinic staff will review the information you provided to the clinician and determine if our clinic has the kinds of services you need, which is typically the case. If our clinic seems to be a good match for your needs, you will receive a phone call from a therapist within a few days of your intake appointment to schedule your first 1 hour therapy session. You will most often continue working with the same clinician you met with for intake, but you may be assigned to a different therapist if your schedule does not match the intake clinician's ongoing availability or if your needs would be better met by a different therapist.
$50 for 2 hour intake interview plus two or three assessment measures.
Therapy Session Fees
We offer a sliding scale fee based on US Department of Health & Human Services FPL determinations. Yearly household income and number of dependents are the main criteria in determining therapy session fees. Fees range from $20 to $60.
Discounted Session Fees for Full-Time Students and Veterans
We offer students and veterans or active military service members our lowest fee of $20 per session.
Learning Disability and Neuropsychological Assessments
$600 flat-rate fee for our assessment services. We diagnose learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders (ADHD), memory problems, cognitive and emotional difficulties, and neuropsychological issues. We test patients of all ages, starting at 6 years old. Typical assessment patients we see are students experiencing academic problems and seeking accommodations from their school and people with medically related cognitive difficulties.
We do not bill insurance carriers. We can supply clients with information regarding their treatment and payments if they file a claim with their insurance carrier but we cannot directly bill insurance.
Types of Clients Served
- College and graduate students
Types of Problems
We offer therapy and testing services to address a wide range of problems including but not limited to:
- Relationship problems
- Grief and loss
- Stress and trauma
- Learning disabilities and ADHD
All therapy groups are offered for $10 per session.