Pacific Pacesetters 2013 - Reimbursement for Travel Costs
The Office of Admissions will reimburse up to $300 for the cost of a student (not the guest) who attend the Pacesetters Competition event under the following parameters.
- The student must live farther than 300 miles from Pacific University and have traveled to the event by plane or train.
- The student must be enrolled at Pacific University on the 10th day of classes before the reimbursement is made.
- All receipts cannot be submitted for reimbursement until Friday, September 6, 2013.
- All receipts must be turned in no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, October 25, 2013.
- The student must turn in the itinerary of travel showing the cost and how it was paid, original boarding passes (if applicable), and the bank statement reflecting the purchase showing the cost of the plane or train ticket.
Please note that we do not reimburse for hotel rooms, mileage, or rental cars.
Reimbursements are made out to the name as it appears on the receipt. If you would like the check to be sent to the student, please send a written letter requesting this with the receipt. Please include the student’s full name and Pacific University address. We are unable to “credit” a student’s account with these funds so a check would be mailed.
Receipts and reimbursement requests can be sent to the following address.
Office of Admissions
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
If you have any further questions regarding the reimbursement procedure, please call the Office of Admissions at 800.677.6712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.