Important Dates & Deadlines
On this page you will find information about the important dates and deadlines you must be aware of between now and when you enter the School in August, 2014. (Please note that these dates are subject to change; check this page regularly for updates.)
Dates and Deadlines At a Glance:
|Complete FAFSA||ASAP after 1/1/14|
|Deadline to submit intern license app (OR & WA)||5/1 - 6/1/14|
|Vaccination form and documentation due to Student Health||6/2/14|
|Deadline to complete background screening and drug testing||6/2/14|
|Deadline to send official transcripts||7/17/14|
|White Coat Ceremony||8/6/14|
|School of Pharmacy Service Day||8/8/13|
|International Student Orientation||TBD|
|First day of class||8/11/14|
|Deadline to submit health insurance waiver||8/13/14|
- Orientation: Tuesday, August 5, 2014 - Friday, August 8, 2014 (apprx. 8:00 am-5:00 pm daily).
- White Coat Ceremony: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 at 4:00 pm on the Forest Grove campus. Family and friends are welcome.
School of Pharmacy Service Day: Friday, August 8, 2014. Join your classmates in giving back to our community through a variety of different volunteer opportunities to wrap up orientation week.
International Student Orientation: TBD.
First day of class: Monday, August 11, 2014.
Thursday, May 1 - Sunday, June 1, 2014: Have intern license application submitted to Oregon and Washington between 5/1/14 and 6/1/14. Please do NOT submit your application before 5/1/14.
Monday, June 2, 2014: Vaccination form and documentation due to Student Health. Please do not send your original documents to Student Health (copies only).
- Monday, June 2, 2014: Final deadline to complete background screening and drug testing (unless accepted after this date).
- Thursday, July 17, 2014: Deadline to send official transcripts.
- Wednesday, August 13, 2014: Final deadline to complete your health insurance waiver if you wish to withdraw from the Pacific University health plan. Please note that everyone MUST have health coverage while attending school at Pacific University and this is automatically billed to your student account. Health insurance is a necessary requirement for the clinical component of your pharmacy education. The Business Office at Pacific University will be sending out a packet of forms this summer which will include information regarding student insurance. http://www.academichealthplans.com/pacificu/
Last updated 1/16/14