A Career in Health Professions
If you are interested in a career in health professions, as well as other professional careers that require a graduate degree, you have come to the right place. Pacific University offers undergraduate and graduate programs and provides a pre-professional track to help you get started. In addition, by attending Pacific University as an undergraduate, you will be well positioned for our graduate programs in the Colleges of Health Professions, Optometry and Education.
- Pre-Dental Health Science
- Pre-Optometry and Visual Science
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Pre-Physician Assistant Studies
- Pre-Professional Psychology
- Pre-Physical Therapy
- Pre-Speech-Language Pathology, Audiology or Special Education
Yes, starting at Pacific University as an undergraduate gives you the advantage. To learn more check out the Advantage Program.
Graduate and Professional Programs
By attending Pacific University as an undergraduate and participating in a pre-professional track you will be positioned to explore the next steps in your personal education.
- Audiology New 2012
- Dental Health Science (Dental Hygiene)
- Fine Arts in Writing
- Healthcare Administration
- Healthcare Compliance NEW
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Professional Psychology
- Speech-Language Pathology New 2012