General Registration Information
- PDPT 700 Evidence Based Practice/Research
Process for Advisor Assignment
- The student decides on a topic of study and an appropriate format, preferably the CAT.
- The topic is then submitted in PICO format to the TDPT office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After review by Dr. Rutt a faculty advisor will be assigned.
- Registration must be authorized by Dr. Rutt or the project advisor.
- Registration occurs at any time during a semester, it is not limited to the beginning of the semester.
- Students may register for more than one part of the project during a semester if their progress warrants it and their advisor agrees.
- Each part of Clinical Project registration is 2 credits.
- If a student entered the TDPT program with 12 credits of advanced standing he/she should consult with Pam in the TDPT office prior to registering.