Registrar: Declaring a Major


Students in the College of Arts & Sciences must declare a major by the end of their sophomore year.

To declare your major, you must submit the completed Major Declaration Form to the Advising Center.  Be sure to:

The Advising Center & Registrar’s Office will process your request within a few days of receiving it.  Once your major has been recorded, you will be able to use BoxerOnline to view your updated program evaluation.