Welcome To Burlingham Hall
Burlingham Hall is located on the North side of campus east of the Vandervelden Court complex and next to the Stoller Center. This four story facility was specifically built to connect the residents with each other and the Pacific campus. Living in Burlingham gives students a sense of community while also giving the student the positive aspects of independent living. This building houses students that are 19 or older prior to the start of the Fall term or have fulfilled one-year of the two-year residency requirement.
Want more? Take a look at Burlingham's microsite to learn more about the building, browse through photos, and take a tour of rooms and common areas.
Four bedroom apartments:
26 units available (104 beds total)
Each apartment has four single bedrooms and two full bathrooms, and a full size kitchen, complete with a cooking island, refrigerator, oven, and sink, and an open shared living area. The two bathrooms each have a tub/shower combination with access to one shared sink/vanity area. There are two shared closests on either side of the unit.
Six person apartment:
4 units available (24 beds total)
Each apartment has two double bedrooms and two single bedrooms, and an open shared living area. There is a full size kitchen with a breakfast bar and bar stools, refrigerator, oven, and sink. There are two bathrooms each with a tub/shower combination and access to shared sink/vanity area. There is one shared closet.
Three person suite with Resident Assistant (RA):
3 units available (9 total beds)
Each apartment has one double bedroom and single RA room, two full bathrooms with tub/shower combination and shared sink/vanityare, and one open shared living area. There are two shared closets on either side of the unit.
Four person suite:
6 units available (24 total beds)
Each apartment has two double bedrooms, two full bathrooms with tub/shower combination and shared sink/vanity area, and one open shared living area.
Each apartment and suite will be furnished with:
- extra long twin beds
- desk with hutch and chair
- dresser drawers
Living area will have:
- coffee table
- TV stand
- Mini blinds provided on all exterior windows
- Wireless internet access in entire building
- Television hook up in living rooms (cable service at student expense)
- Keyless entry to main entrances
- Main floor in lobby with fireplace and large projection TV
- Community kitchen for social gatherings
- Community study lounge "the pumpkin patch" with adjacent study room
- Sports lounge with pool table, foosball, ping pong and plasma TV
- Large central staircase connecting public spaces
- All public areas are adjacent to large windows for natural daylight
- Laundry room on main floor
- Vending machines in laundry room
- Trash and recycling rooms on each floor
- Exterior terrace
- Off street parking available
- Onsite covered bike storage
- Games, movies, cleaning supplies, and kitchen supplies available for checkout
- Burlingham Hall is staffed by a full-time Area Coordinator (AC), and paraprofessional Resident Assistants (RAs).
- A RA is on call from 7pm-7am Sunday through Thursday and 24 hours-a-day on weekends and holidays.
- Property patrolled by Campus Public Safety.
- All exterior door entries will be controlled by card access.
- Burlingham Hall also elects a Hall Council at the beginning of the Fall term that acts as the voice of the hall in examining policy and sets money aside for programming, games, movies, and equipment available for residents to check out.
Learn how Burlingham was built to be smarter, greener and packed with futuristic innovation through its Green Building Handbook.
The book also gives residents tips on how to continue the pursuit of "living green."
Copyright © Pacific University,
all rights reserved
Direct comments or question to firstname.lastname@example.org