Welcome To Clark Hall
Clark Hall is a traditional coed residence hall and is home to over 200 residents. Clark is made up of single, double, triple, and quad rooms, with gender specific community restrooms on each floor. This residence hall houses students that are generally 19 years old and younger prior to the end of the Fall term.
Floor Plans and Photos
Download Clark Hall Building Floorplans as a PDF
Typical Double-Occupancy Room Layout (not to scale):
Typical Four-Person-Occupancy Room Layout ("Quad," not to scale):
Sample Double Room Photos:
- Main floor lounge with a pool table and foos ball table.
- Community study lounge.
- Laundry room (nicknamed the "Soap Box") with card operated machines.
- Community kitchen with supplies available for checkout.
- Games, movies, pool equipment, and cleaning supplies available to check out.
- Computer network connection in each bedroom.
- Keyless entry in building with Boxer Card.
Staffing and Safety
- Clark Hall is staffed by a full-time Area Coordinator (AC) and six paraprofessional Resident Assistants (RA's).
- A RA is on call from 7pm-7am Sunday through Thursday and 24 hours-a-day on weekends and holidays.
- Property patrolled by Campus Public Safety.
- All exterior door entries will be controlled by card access.
- Clark Hall also elects a Hall Council at the beginning of the Fall term that acts as the voice of the hall in examining policy and sets money aside for programming, games, movies, and equipment available for residents to check out.