Welcome To McCormick Hall
McCormick Hall, fondly known as "Mac" is a traditional coed residence hall and is home to over 130 residents. Mac has single, double, and quad rooms, with gender specific restrooms on the floors. There are also some single, double, and quad suites with shared bathrooms. This residence hall houses students that are generally 19 years old and younger prior to the start of the Fall term.
Sample Double-Occupancy Room Layout (keep in mind that room layouts vary in McCormick, not to scale):
Sample Double Room Photos:
- Mac has an open balcony overlooking the giant main lounge where residents hang out, study, and participate in hall activities.
- Large lounge/meeting area on the lower level is the called "The Doghouse."
- Community study lounge.
- Laundry room.
- Community kitchen with supplies available for checkout.
- Games, movies, pool equipment, and cleaning supplies available to check out.
- Computer network connection in each bedroom.
- Keyless entry in building with Boxer Card.
- Mac is staffed by a full-time Area Coordinator (AC), and paraprofessional Resident Assistants (RA's).
- A RA is on call from 7pm-7am Sunday through Thursday and 24 hours-a-day on weekends and holidays.
- Property patrolled by Campus Public Safety.
- All exterior door entries will be controlled by card access.
- Mac Hall also elects a Hall Council at the beginning of the Fall term that acts as the voice of the hall in examining policy and sets money aside for programming, games, movies, and equipment available for residents to check out.