Welcome To Vandervelden Court
Vandervelden Court located on the North side of campus near the Stoller Center, Gilbert Hall and Burlingham Hall, offers students a unique, independent living environment. Students living in Vandervelden are responsible for setting many of the parameters within their community. The University Code of Conduct and all University and Residence Hall policies do, however apply. This complex houses students that are generally 20 years old or older prior to the end of the Fall term.
Four person apartments:
37 Units Available (149 beds)
Each apartment has four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a full size kitchen open to the living room.
One person studio apartment:
1 Units Available (1 bed)
This apartment has a sleeping/living room, full-size kitchen and bath.
Each apartment and the studio will be furnished with:
- extra long twin beds
- desk with hutch and chair
Living area will have:
- sofa/occasional chair
- coffee table
- end table
- smoke detectors
Sample Four-Person Apartment Layout (not to scale):
Sample Apartment Photos
- Laundry room with card operated machines
- Television hook up in living rooms (cable service at student expense)
- Community lounge with flatscreen TV, cable and DVD player
- Amphitheater seating outside and community BBQ area
- Close parking
- Close to the Stoller Center
- Vandervelden is staffed by a full-time Area Coordinator (AC) and a Community Leader.
- Campus Public Safety (CPS) staff provides continual monitoring of the Vandervelden Court Apartments.
- Vandervelden also elects a Hall Council at the beginning of the Fall term that acts as the voice of the hall in examining policy and sets money aside for programming and amenities.
Copyright © Pacific University,
all rights reserved
Direct comments or question to firstname.lastname@example.org